**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your favourite AQ Season 8 buff?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
Summary of the buffs in case you can't recall them all

Gene Splicing: Mutants develop 3-fight Cross-Fight 100% resistances to various DoT effects
Mutagenic Symbiosis: Benefits to Mutants for each Mutant on your team
Mutany: Mutany Cross-Fight Passives increase Ability Accuracy and give you extra Prowess.

X-ercise Dominance: X-men gain an Unblockable Passive when throwing a Special and gain extra Attack if they Break a Block with their Specials
X-calation: Benefits to X-men for each X-men champ on your team when knocking the Defender down

Which buffs do you enjoy the most? Which ones do you barely pay attention to? And most importantly, did you play around with the K-Mekeye buff (+200% fury passive for red Cyclops)?
Maybe this could help give some important data to Kabam so they can make sure that next Season's buffs are just as fun, if not more so.

What is your favourite AQ Season 8 buff? 21 votes

Gene Splicing
38%
SpeedbumpLvernon15Mathking13Webby72HieitakuHilbert_unbeatable2Real_Madrid_76_2MarvelFan352 8 votes
Mutagenic Symbiosis
0%
Mutany
42%
Thunderstruck77Raichu626walkerdogDoctor_Strange19ChikelScrubhanMojoHaterKNULLSKELETORRiptide368 9 votes
X-ercise Dominance
4%
Ercarret 1 vote
X-calation
14%
Mobile_P0tat0Tyler1620Bob_Anderson33 3 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    X-ercise Dominance
    I like the one that makes your mutants special attacks unblockable but honestly I'm kind of the same camp as @LeNoirFaineant. I bring a team that can deal with the map in the best way possible and since I think Map 5 is exclusively mutants (in terms of bosses), that team tends to be a lot of tech champs.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I was the unlucky one to get cyclops as my first 6* on my main.
    I took him to rank 2 and use him with apoc in aq map 6
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gene Splicing
    Only one I actually actively play mutants for at least when I’m running suis
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    They all suck. Aq needs a complete rework. Terribly boring
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    X-calation
    Only one I noticed due to a bug having it trigger on any champs unblockable special. Made corvus even more useful for a little bit.
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    The one that makes you bleed immune is terrible. Ruins omega red and sometimes I’ll go in without looking on day1 and be stuck with an OR that can’t bleed. 🤬
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Dude, cyclops. All cyclops all the time.

If you're not using cyclops you're walking away from obvious fun and you're playing the game in an odd way.
    What AQ map are you running and how high is your Cyclops ranked?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I ran Miiklops and Apoc in Map 5, and had great fun with it. It's just Map 5 w/ epics, but it's still hilarious seeing almost everything go down in 1 sp1 of a 6r1.