**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner resort/camp tokens in store?

ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Just wondering if Kabam will add tokens to the store for purchase before the summoner canteen expires, i was able to get everything except for one thing, didn't realize i must have spent more then one on something, Im uncollected so the cav options are not available to me yet, Would really like to get the last item, need a green crystal token.

Thanks

Comments

• ButmanButman Posts: 140
    I have completed the resort and camp i hope they add smth like that. Really need those 4* shards for iso
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Unfortunately, i believe they will not. Do not hold your breath for something like this. If that were the case then people could pick and choose their rewards for cheap and basically nullify those who bought the paid version.

IF you bought the paid version then i am sorry, you probably messed up and are out of luck. Yes the event was hard but many youtubers made videos and explained you could only buy one from each tier in order to get everything.