Buffed Miles toyed with 5.2.6 Collector!!

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Member Posts: 161 ★★
Miles is ridiculously good after his buff. The utility he have while opponent is unblockable is simply 2nd to none.
I was disappointed when his buff went live. Thought he was lacking few things from his kits. But as i love Spider-Man i wanted to give Miles a fair chance. Took him to rank 5 and started playing around. After testing him against some of the most annoying defenders throughout the content i can finally say he is damn good Champion now with decent damage and a solid utility against Unblockable match ups. Also his evade is super underrated. It doesn’t trigger if u parry but it does trigger while you’re blocking. so It's like Stark Spidey's assisted evade against special attack.

https://youtu.be/rRLK79lxK90

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    7.1 and 7.2 both have a magneto boss with unblockable specials. Miles is just insanely good for them. Their specials are hard to dodge and/or punish so being able to guarantee miss them is crazy good
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Member Posts: 161 ★★
    Maratox said:

7.1 and 7.2 both have a magneto boss with unblockable specials. Miles is just insanely good for them. Their specials are hard to dodge and/or punish so being able to guarantee miss them is crazy good

Absolutely!
    I did try against those champs. and mate he is insane for those fight. yeah might take a little long but Miles is the safest option against them imo
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    The thing with Miles is that he’s niche, but when you can use him - damn is he awesome

You’re not gonna use him all over, but any time there’s a tricky unblockable challenge, Miles is going to dominate it.
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Member Posts: 161 ★★
    edited September 2021

The thing with Miles is that he’s niche, but when you can use him - damn is he awesome

You’re not gonna use him all over, but any time there’s a tricky unblockable challenge, Miles is going to dominate it.

Totally Agreed!
    and Also we see Unblockable node almost everywhere. I think Miles will get some good usage going forward.