**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Skiddy212 said:

Hi all, I need help. I have quests for fight certain 5* champs for uncollected,

I know this has been posted about and could someone point me in that forums direction? Thanks for the help anyone can provide.

Hey Skiddy, that could be 3 of the weeks.
    Week 1 if you have a 5* version of that champ run them through RttL
    Week 2 there's a few low energy options
    Symbiote one - Venom in 4.3.6
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Now this is one way to make it up to the community.
    Thanks for listening Kabam.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Much better Kabam, but people wasted a ton hopefully you compensate them accordingly. (Like me, I spent 200k and a bunch of iso on 6* cyclops of all people (I know this isn't as severe as others, but I only have 1.4 mil) )
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hey Skiddy, that could be 3 of the weeks.
    Week 1 if you have a 5* version of that champ run them through RttL
    Week 2 there's a few low energy options
    Symbiote one - Venom in 4.3.6
    Siliyo said:

Skiddy212 said:

Hi all, I need help. I have quests for fight certain 5* champs for uncollected,

I know this has been posted about and could someone point me in that forums direction? Thanks for the help anyone can provide.

These “certain champs” are symbiotes. Act 4 Venom boss is great for you
    Thank you. This helped
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Interesting! I was able to get almost all the items from the first set prior to take down, then completed the new set on both Cav and Uncollected. Fair amount of free junk for leveling up champs I would have done anyways. I know it doesn’t make everyone happy…but that wasn’t happening anyway…
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Since the objective is back even for those who completed the previous before it was taken down, we will be getting our resources back right?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Excellent change - shame it wasn't like this at the start but
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Kerneas said:

This adjustment you made is a good ending for me. Buffed rewards and it is easier. I feel like this is good solution. Thank you. Now all you have to do is figure out how to compensate the bug victims and it'll hopefully be fine

For me, compensation in the form of iso and gold would be perfect; real life compensation aims to put people back to roughly the same position they were in beforehand, so fingers crossed we get the same here (shards would make no sense)
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Saw this. Restarted the game in hopes of maybe I package with a **** ton of iso and gold in my mail...

I just need tons of iso.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam for changing it and also for allowing us to cascade the level up on lower levels
  • Emac1414Emac1414 Posts: 34
    I don't see the objectives and got a message yesterday from kabam saying the objectives this week has been disabled due to a bug?
  • fargenhfargenh Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike I think you guys have done very well in the way you have dealt with this thanks!
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    What will happen to people who already completed objective using huge number of iso, gold, alpha cat, class cat && basic catalysts before the objectives were updated. I personally ranked up a lot of champs considering there was level up event with all the resources mentioned above.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Day before these objectives came out, I ranked up trash because I had t4b; t1a, and t2a in expiry before next week. Would have waited a day had I known the objectives for the worst event in this game.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    My reward? 11-20% which is nothing. Thank God I didn't go through all of my stash, just enough to get to the next level up.
  • vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    edited September 2021
    I did bring 6* up. The problem was it didn't credit the next milestone when I went over 10 points in the previous one. I realized after almost maxing out the R3 6* and I could claim only the first milestone.

This is the real bug that Kabam should consider the compensation.... I wish it will be 6* nexus for those who face the same situation like me. :wink:
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    New objective is much better and reasonable 👍

As for the ppl who went ahead and did it straight away, obv I can't say it's your fault for wanting to play the game... but maybe food for thought for some of you.

I wasn't gonna do it when I saw as it was so ridiculous anyway, and I was hoping for a fix but personally I've learned to be very cautious of any new content. History's taught us it's rarely problem free, especially of late.

I know it's 50/50 on that too. I've seen a fair share of instances where players walked away with a pocket load of extra goodies, that wasn't taken away or double compensated to them. More power to them btw lol

But also there's always the "exploit and get ban" chance or simply get a bad stash draining bug / incident like this one.

Of course, ppl should have their resources back in this case. Im just saying going all out withew content is risky business around these parts :/
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I wonder how many members of the community would prefer if every months side quest was simply every week you get a new quest in a 4 part chapter. Each quest is 12 fights, and gives some rewards. I certainly would.

They keep trying to reinvent the wheel with new fresh concepts that always have teething issues and most of the time end up blowing up in their face causing everybody to get ticked off.

I would be willing to bet my next 6* pull that there's vastly more folks that would be happier with that rather than new concepts every month. And it would be FAR simpler to develop too, just copy and paste each month and change some pictures and bosses. Kabam think what you can do with all that spare time - you could catch up on your sleep or get up to date with netflix shows you haven't got time to watch. It's a win-win.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    If rank down tickets are a no go, at least give us a package (and I mean a GOOD AMOUNT) of catalysts (including T5B and T2A), gold, and iso. That way, we don’t have to rank down our champs but get “refund” per se.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

If rank down tickets are a no go, at least give us a package (and I mean a GOOD AMOUNT) of catalysts (including T5B and T2A), gold, and iso. That way, we don’t have to rank down our champs but get “refund” per se.

I, like you, spent a lot of resources during the initial rank up objective. But I don’t see this scenario happening. They have already said no RDT’s.
    I could see them issuing a lot of glory to the players who used resources, along with IsO and Gold to make up for spending.
    Hopefully we get an answer today but I would not expect them to hand over T2A and T5B.