**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share Your Reminiscent Stories of Little Steve

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
So with the little Symbiote coming back I thought it was a good time to share what I think is a really cool story of my little symbiote and how he brought me greatness. If you know me you'll know that I rarely spend any money on this game and have a special hatred for arena. With that combination it makes it very difficult to get units in this game and hence, I did not have suicides unlocked. I have always disliked the suicide masteries but they were essential for anyone attempting a legends run; Or were they...

I had been looking for a way for so long to get the legends title without suicides and hadn't been able to manage it yet, but thats where lil Steve comes in. With his introduction into the game and the ability to get him to his max rank before playing either master or heroic difficulty, I began concocting a plan. I spent a while planning out exactly what boosts would give me the best shot at the fastest time. Additionally, we had a finite amount of resources to spend on the boosts so I had to make sure they would last for my entire run. I had boosts planned down to the minute, and my inventory was full of energy refills, all I had left to do was begin my legends run.

The run went really well and was exceptionally fun because I got to use the little symbiote for the entire thing with some crazy boosts. After a long and painful wait the results finally came out and low and behold, I had put up a top time with the little symbiote and NO SUICIDES! Steve will always hold a special place in my heart because of this, so I am super excited to see him come around again! If you have any cool stories about your little symbiote please share them with all of us so we can remember and look forward to seeing him again.

Comments