Champion Spotlight - Knull
Kabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033Administrator ›
edited October 2021 in Champion Spotlights
When all that existed was the darkness there was Knull and he thrived in it. But when the Celestial’s creations began consuming his Living Abyss with radiant light, he retaliated. Knull felled one of these primordial gods, absorbing its power and forming All-Black, the Necrosword. With the power of the Celestials on his side and sheer darkness as his weapon, Knull spawned an army of his own, the Symbiotes. Creatures formed from darkness and fear and designed to extinguish the light.
Knull wields All-Black the Necrosword, which he uses to inflict Instant Bleeds. He also commands a hive of Symbiotes, stripping away Armor Up Buffs and allowing him to restore Health. Knull can take control over any fight by Corrupting his Opponents, drastically lowering their Combat Power Rate, inflicting Armor Breaks and reversing their controls.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||42815||3140||13690|
Character Class: Cosmic
Basic Abilities: Armor Break, True Accuracy, Degeneration, Bleed
- Instant Bleed
- Knull’s Necrosword Attacks inflict substantial Instant Bleeds, greatly boosting his damage while the Opponent is Corrupted.
- Counter Armor Up
- Knull can easily remove Armor Up Buffs with the combination of Armor Break and Living Abyss Debuffs.
- Counter Regeneration
- With his Signature Ability awakened, Knull can remove Regeneration Effects from is Opponents while Corruption is active.
- Power Gain
- Champions that don’t rely on Combat Power Rate as heavily, will have a much easier time against Knull.
- Reverse Controls Immunity
- With Immunity to Reverse Controls, Champions can bypass the scariest part of the Corruption mechanic.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Lord of Darkness - Always Active
- +40% Degeneration Resistance and +60% Bleed and Poison Resistance.
- Every 10 hits in the Opponent’s Combo Meter, inflict an indefinite Darkness Passive, lowering Combat Power Rate by 15%. Max 8 stack(s).
- When the Opponent uses a Special Attack, remove 1 Darkness Passive.
Corruption - Passive
Knull inflicts Corruption on his Opponents using his Special Attacks, causing the following effects:
- The Opponent’s Armor Break Debuffs are paused.
- On activation, convert all indefinite Living Abyss Debuffs on the Opponent into Armor Break Debuffs that lower Armor Rating by 233.33, for 10 second(s).
- For each Armor Up Effect on the Opponent, inflict an Armor Break Debuff, reducing Armor Rating by 233.33, for 10 second(s).
- The Opponent suffers from -3.25% current Combat Power Rate for each Armor Break Debuff. Max 65%.
- The Opponent passively suffers from Reverse Controls.
Symbiote Attacks - Medium, Heavy & Special 1 Attacks
- Symbiote Attacks passively gain True Accuracy, ignoring all Evade and Auto-Block effects.
- While the Opponent is not Corrupted, landing a hit or striking into Block has a 75% chance to inflict an indefinite Living Abyss Debuff, removing 1 Armor Up Buff.
- While the Opponent is Corrupted, consume 3 Armor Break Debuffs to inflict 3 Living Abyss Debuffs, regenerate 10% of hit damage and inflict a Degeneration Debuff, dealing 1949.6 Direct Damage over 2 second(s). This ability does not trigger when using the Medium 1 Attack.
Necrosword Attacks - Light & Special 2 Attacks
- Pause the duration of the Opponent’s Corruption for 1.25 second(s).
- While the Opponent is Corrupted, inflict an instant Bleed dealing 65% of hit damage as Direct Damage.
| Special 1 - Swarm
| Special 2 - Cull
| Special 3 - Purge
| Signature Ability - King in Black
Knullification - Unique - - with Knull
- All Champions except Knull: Gain +2% modified Attack Rating for each of Knull’s active Synergy Bonuses. #Symbiotes gain double.
- All #Symbiotes except Knull: Once per fight Knull possesses his Symbiote teammate when they would be knocked out, gaining an Indestructible and Fury Buff granting +50% Attack Rating for 10 second(s). When the Indestructible Buff expires, deal 5% of Max Health as Direct Damage to the teammate.
Vessels of the Darkness - Solo - With Venom, Venom the Duck, Red Goblin, Symbiote Supreme
- Knull: When the Opponent is immune to an effect, Knull gains a Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 35% for 16 seconds. Max 1 stack(s).
Abyssal Hosts - Solo - With Anti-Venom, Agent Venom, Carnage, Venompool
- Knull: Gain an Unblockable Buff during his Special 1 and 2 Attacks.
Darkness Inside You - Solo - With Sentry, Void, Hood
Knull: While the Opponent is suffering from 12+ Armor Breaks, Knull gains an indefinite Energize Buff, increasing Combat Power Rate by 20%.
Banish the Bright - Solo - With Silver Surfer, Storm, Thor
Knull: +15% Attack Rating while the Opponent is Corrupted.
Liquid Courage & Double Edge
- Thanks to Knull’s resistance to Bleed and Poison effects and his ability to lifesteal using Symbiote Attacks, he can benefit greatly from using these Masteries.
- Knull can very quickly stack up his Living Abyss Debuffs which make him a very powerful user of the Despair Mastery.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
Also, why do you guys keep adding abilities or functions to champions that only apply when they are on defense so that if we obtain them we don't get to benefit directly from it but having to fight them ourselves is harder? It is the same thing that you sometimes do with putting restrictions on champs when we use them that don't apply when we have to fight them like with Air Walker not being able to use SP3 when we play him until we get multiple kills in with him which also means we can never use his SP3 in arena. I think that is a lousy design strategy you guys are using sometimes.