**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

He is Back

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Check out his abilities there's much to read lel
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    Don’t see how it can work outside of this month’s quests, as the abilities are fueled by persistent changes gained only in special quests…
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fara_ said:

Don’t see how it can work outside of this month’s quests, as the abilities are fueled by persistent changes gained only in special quests…

He's got his basic abilities like bleed
    Fara_ said:

I'd use him in Monthly Heroic/Master EQ exploration along with max 3* Symbiote team just for fun.
    That's the point of playing a game right to have fun.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

AYO?!

oh snap
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

AYO?!

The Border looks SOOOOOO GOOD
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

AYO?!

1000$ Cash Pack? Deadpool only appeared in Cash Packs or Special Arena, right? LOL
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Too bad, i wont get steve back as i found september objectives so boring i didn't even bother to finish monthly quest 🤦‍♂️. Oh well guess another break for me this month

AYO?!

How much for this?
    WOLF_LINK said:

AYO?!

1000$ Cash Pack? Deadpool only appeared in Cash Packs or Special Arena, right? LOL
    2* & 3* Deadpool in Beginner bundles, 4* was in arena a few years ago but this 5* version might be in some special crystal, maybe in next incursion crystals or a featured arena, just guessing but that would be dope even just acquiring the 4*.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

AYO?!

Was he always locked in the rosters lol
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

AYO?!

Probably in preparation for V8. They said you should hold tight to your Deadpools
    Chikel said:

AYO?!

Probably in preparation for V8. They said you should hold tight to your Deadpools
    That might actually have some truth in it, maybe a 5* Redpool offer before Cyber Weekend as counterpart to OG vision offer in July 4th...that's interesting.

AYO?!

Was he always locked in the rosters lol
    Actually it was the 2* 3* 4* variant, this 5* Variant was just seen today after the update.