**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Number of Crystals in the Shard Crystals Tab does not match the number of shards

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
Apologies if this has already been addressed, I checked the two most recent forum pages and have not seen a post regarding this. With the most recent update, the number of crystals does not appear to match the number of crystal shards I have, seen below:

As you can see, the shard crystals tab lists 4 shard crystals accumulated, but it should list 7. This may also be the case with both the special crystal tab and the regular crystals tab, but I don't really keep track of either of those two to notice a difference. Not a massive bug, but a minor inconvenience that I just wanted to point out.

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    seems to be using the featured cost on both of them
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Starhawk said:

seems to be using the featured cost on both of them

That's actually a very good point. I'll run through UC EQ for some 5* shards just to confirm whether this is the case or not.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I think I can safely say that the shard crystal tab is basing the number of crystals on the featured cost rather than the basic. Thank you to Starhawk for pointing out the cause of the issue.

• King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    I came here to say the same thing. She Shard Crystals tab is displaying the number of available crystals incorrectly, using the featured number and not the basic number. It looks like the special tab is now showing a total crystals available for the highest rarity solo crystal - before the update it had been cumulative: 10k solo shards showed 15 available crystals (which also wasn't correct) - 10 solo, 5 greater solo, 1 superior solo. Now I have 2k solo shards and the special tab says "1 crystal available," 65k 6* shards and "4 crystals available." So, I guess they "fixed" one tab and broke another?