**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Foresight bug

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
We haven't had foresight as a global in AQ for months. It appears regularly on the preview screen the day before AQ starts but when AQ actually starts it becomes Reprisal. It is now October and the last time we actually had Foresight as far as I can tell was early July. Multiple threads have been made on this subject on the general thread with zero mod comments. As Foresight regularly appears on the preview screen and never on the actual map, it is clearly bugged. Maybe we can get some traction here on the bug thread. Not holding my breath.

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    It always has seemed weird to me that AQ gets stuck in these kinds of loops. Several times now over the past couple of years the map would get stuck switching between 2 versions. Most recently when we just had white mags and red mags versions with no omega version for over a month. And foresight has gone on hiatus at least twice before for numerous weeks in a row. It wouldn't matter that much if reprisal or juke were anywhere near the effect that foresight is. But they are no where near similar nodes, even if you actually change your playstyle to use them.
    I understand that there needs to be a random element in everything done in this game, but could we at least make it so it is a random order vs whatever this is? So like every third week the dice get rolled and then we get all three maps and all three globals in some sort of order. Even if the order changes every 3 weeks if we can at least consistently see each map and each global it would be better.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Also adding my support to figuring this out. It’s been bugged since the map preview and setup feature was introduced. We haven’t seen foresight since then. I’ve mentioned it many times in the past couple months. Not a single response in regards to the problem.