**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Armor up Crystal is missing from Incursion Store

M hunting for a CGR or a gulli dupe but I see there is no Armor up crystal in the incursion store.

Comments

• Options
    BinoyThomasBinoyThomas Posts: 27
    Also to add, m specifically talking about the 5* Armor up crystal
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,940 ★★★★★
    You will see certain crystals based on the tier you’re in. There are 11 crystals that will rotate.
  • Options

You will see certain crystals based on the tier you’re in. There are 11 crystals that will rotate.

Yupp true...I have 60 plus 6*s already..I have already purchased that Armor up crystal once but if u see the screenshot it is missing from the store.It is the one with CGR, Gulli, Angela in it
  • Options
    Do u mean it is on rotational basis? in that case what is the only rotation buddy?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Do u mean it is on rotational basis? in that case what is the only rotation buddy?

Seems does rotate as i dont have what i had last month and now i got the nullify crystal would love to know when they rotate since seems odd that the batch didnt even finish 90 day cycle
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,940 ★★★★★
    Mine have not changed. I purchased the nullify crystal a few days ago and it’s still showing 0/1 and a refresh in 59 days