**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Quest?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Any official info or announcement about this or is it just a teaser?

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Free 5 star deadpool👀 ?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Jaded said:

5* red deadpool isn’t enticing enough anymore. About 3 years too late.

Normally I would agree, but Deadpool (red suit) being more available is always a good thing IMO.
    He’d just sit at r1, wouldn’t have many uses(maybe gimmie nodes). Just a trophy and limited t4cc/t5bc or the pure focus of 6* rank ups puts a 5* on the back burner.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Meh if he ends up like Sigil Witch, I'm not interested. It says you get an event after purchasing the 4* but says nothing for ftp or anyone normally.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Free 5 star deadpool👀 ?

It says Offer for 4* that will unlock 5*... So no
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    “Compete for a 5* Deadpool”

Yeah I don’t think I’ll be able to get him 😞
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Jaded said:

5* red deadpool isn’t enticing enough anymore. About 3 years too late.

His regen is a lot better than you think. I remember my friend talking abt it and in his base kit, it was already pretty decent. Now pair that with recovery mastery. Not a broken champ, but not the worst.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

They haven't learn from the previous times ...

From the looks of it, it is yet another P2W champion. You need to pay for the 4-star one to get the 5-star via a solo event.

Come on already. Not even the platinumpool event was done right this year, due to all the pieces being released the same way as last time. Then there is the Money Witch available via the sigil. And now this?

If it was available for units it would be fine and all, but I highly doubt that is going to be the case

Yup. But if he isnt overpriced af ill get it anyways.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,374 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

From the looks of it, it is yet another P2W champion. You need to pay for the 4-star one to get the 5-star via a solo event.

Come on already. Not even the platinumpool event was done right this year, due to all the pieces being released the same way as last time. Then there is the Money Witch available via the sigil. And now this?

If it was available for units it would be fine and all, but I highly doubt that is going to be the case

Better than arena where u had to buy 3 then only like top 10 or something got the 4 star at least everyone that buys the 4 gets a free 5
    Well it isnt clear yet so I wont jump to conclusions, but it do say "Compete" which may mean rank rewards all over again.

True tbh arena was a sucky way since the scores were insane hope isnt like it in this then wonder if we will get announcement before starts so we know
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Ah yes, for profit company tries to make money by selling things that people will buy. Water is also wet.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    So they recently said the next variant would have some benefit to using the -pools and now this comes up, hmmm...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Free 5 star deadpool👀 ?

It says Offer for 4* that will unlock 5*... So no
    Sad ftp noises...

These should be accessible via f2p means. Not by money.

Every last time they have made moneye xclusive stuff, especially with champions, there was complains all over.

Again. For profit company sells things people will likely buy for money. That’s business. F2P doesn’t directly bring in business. Want exclusive things, pay money. It’s been that way for a very long time now in the gaming world. You may not like it, but you have to accept that is the norm.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Ah yes, for profit company tries to make money by selling things that people will buy. Water is also wet.
    They're not even selling it though! They're selling an opportunity to compete. Skip that. If they were straight-up selling at a reasonable price, I'd definitely buy, and I think a lot of other people would too. I don't want to mess around with a stupid regular arena unless he's a milestone reward, and I don't think I'm alone in that either. I'd make an exception for a 1 or 2 star arena.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Oh I didn't realize that I'd have to pay for him. Oh well, looks like Deadpool will continue to elude me

ItsDamien said:

They're not even selling it though! They're selling an opportunity to compete. Skip that. If they were straight-up selling at a reasonable price, I'd definitely buy, and I think a lot of other people would too. I don't want to mess around with a stupid regular arena unless he's a milestone reward, and I don't think I'm alone in that either. I'd make an exception for a 1 or 2 star arena.
    They’re selling access to compete and a 4 star. Literally nothing I said was untrue.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Variant 8
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Would I love a 5* Deadpool? Most definitely.

Am I afraid that you have to pay for the 4*, then jump through hoops to get him? Yeah, yeah I am.

As someone who got 5* Platpool for free, I loved the rare aspect of how he was released. It was definitely possible, but required luck to get him F2P, or you could pay for a better chance. That's how I like things.

You couldn‘t just pay for a better chance, by buying all 5/5 Packs you had a 100% guarantee to get him. Luckily I got him without the Unit and Cash Bundle last year (plus had some extra pieces) and got a free dupe this year. Well, I‘ve used a Gem and 180 Sig Stones on him before anyway.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

They’re selling access to compete and a 4 star. Literally nothing I said was untrue.
    If profit is the deeper motive, they should sell something that people actually want and will likely buy and in the way they want. This is McDonald's selling gallon jugs of hot Diet Coke.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Variant 8
    Kinda funny how they doing an entire event for DP due to V8 coming yet when 1* are needed for V4 nothing was done for them except drop units on a 2* crystal with rare chance at 1* and even then that doesn't guarantee you 1* you need 🤦‍♂️