**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Force people to progress

So in order to obtain better or best rewards people need to progress. So some people are stuck in rut, and don’t see a way out of it. How about for a couple or few months cancel certain maps in aq making them play new content instead of having them do the same map for x number of years. This is going on for a long time people will not break out of a cycle to make their account better. It’s obvious people will complain as people complain about free things. Or change the aq map completely.

Also hope the what if bundles stay around after the last season episode finishes up.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If you can’t progress the story because of your AQ commitments (you have 3 days after AQ entirely free before the next AQ starts), might I suggest doing a lower map instead? Some lower maps do not lock your champions, so you can still use them for story content…

Also, you could simply quit AQ for a week or two while you work on story content, then come back to AQ after?

Or use champions in AQ that you don’t need for your story content?

It seems like a bit of a non-issue if I am being honest, thousands of players before you have gotten through this dilemma without needing to write up about how AQ needs to be cancelled so they can progress…
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Im suggesting something for people who tend to follow a straight routine without or thinking or trying to finish existing content. I understand Kabam can make more content and the content they want to make it. They are not the only people and company that works. Change legacy maps into something else, break people from getting pushed into a rut which ive highly noticed playing with people and highly not facing the facts of it.

For instance, looking what MS did from previous versions of Windows to Windows 11... Just a little change YET its a good change and I dont "NEED" to have it the way it was made before.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    So you say Kabam need to remove AQ because some players follow a routine without thinking? Maybe those players should start thinking.

It’s an incredibly simple thing to do, if you like following a straight routine why not make a routine that doesn’t involve AQ and follow that for a few weeks? Just switch “AQ” with “Story quests”. There you go, do THAT routine.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    This seems very much like a "those people problem" and not a "Kabam/MCOC problem". Why should Kabam cancel certain maps in AQ, which then affects countless people who are not stuck and just enjoy playing them, simply because some other players won't go out of their way to play and progress in story content?

In my alliance, we have a wide variety amongst our members' progression levels. I'm at the top but there are others who are constantly ahead of me and a lot who are just behind me, with a few who are significantly behind me in terms of titles. So what do we do? We run different maps that allow those who lag behind to continue playing AQ without tying up champions in the mode, which in turn allows them to progress unhindered in the story content. By doing so, I've seen several people rise quickly from a low starting level to become very valuable alliance members in general.

I don't see why the community in general should sacrifice certain maps just so that people too stuck in their own routines can get a kick in the butt to progress.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I hear you. AQ does, at times, feel limiting and I have dropped from alliance play repeatedly due to the requirements. Stupidly, I currently just have an alliance with me and my alt accounts. I can run a couple map 4s with it a week to keep 8-10k glory a month, if I feel like it (generally don’t care enough). But the process of doing 5 maps a week, every week to stay in the upper ranks is upper rank play, and not needed to get to cav or TB? That’s an illusion.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I still dont get why they even lock out champs for any maps. Just seems ridiculous and only designed to hurt players from being able to play.