**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Urgent question regarding side quest

DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys, I have a question regarding present side quest. Till now I have not completed any set of objectives fully and the farthest I am on any objective is half way on the objective "to kill 6* champs with special attack". My question is that the timer on objectives is still several weeks so if I complete the objectives of september after the october event starts than will I still be able to unlock october's side quest??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    This month has 28 run of SQ, if you get it done 3 days from now you’ll unlock it but only get 25 runs. So every day you wait to complete the objectives take away from your rewards this month so the faster you get them done the better. If you can I would drop down to proven as it goes much faster (I’ve done proven and cav)
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Ace2319 said:

This month has 28 run of SQ, if you get it done 3 days from now you’ll unlock it but only get 25 runs. So every day you wait to complete the objectives take away from your rewards this month so the faster you get them done the better. If you can I would drop down to proven as it goes much faster (I’ve done proven and cav)

Ok thanks for the help.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

This is inaccurate. It's not a calendar to get SQ entries, it's daily objectives. It means that the objectives are gonna be there, you only have to get over with september, you could hypothetically finish september in the last week of october and it would still be possible to get everything from october.(I'd highly recommend against it tho)
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Ace2319 said:

This is inaccurate. It's not a calendar to get SQ entries, it's daily objectives. It means that the objectives are gonna be there, you only have to get over with september, you could hypothetically finish september in the last week of october and it would still be possible to get everything from october.(I'd highly recommend against it tho)
    Actually yeah I might be wrong, I just went back and checked and it said they stack. I was assuming you have to unlock the event to get them first and so you wouldn’t get them because they hadn’t been unlocked. I personally wouldn’t risk it but you might be alright.