**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A little question for the forum

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
So I've not being really active or digging the game for the past 2 months in between the game issues, the grindy objective and all that, and that means I've being unable to complete the objective thingy.
This leads me to my question, since I'm unable to complete the objective is there any side quest or content I'll be able to do for this month aside from the monthly EQ? . I don't want to bother updating the game if there's none, I'll just go off for this month and come back next month or any other month when there's a side quest without a gate

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    No u have to do the September objectives to unlock the October quest. Sorry, it’s just how it is
  • Options

No u have to do the September objectives to unlock the October quest. Sorry, it’s just how it is

Too bad I guess, I'll be taking a month break from the game. Thanks for the information by the way.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Holros said:

So I've not being really active or digging the game for the past 2 months in between the game issues, the grindy objective and all that, and that means I've being unable to complete the objective thingy.
    This leads me to my question, since I'm unable to complete the objective is there any side quest or content I'll be able to do for this month aside from the monthly EQ? . I don't want to bother updating the game if there's none, I'll just go off for this month and come back next month or any other month when there's a side quest without a gate

The proven objectives aren’t awful. I mean they aren’t fun and the rewards stink but it didn’t take too long. The October rewards look good and the objectives will be there waiting even if you take 2 weeks now to do September. I respect the decision to skip if you do. I’m just saying if you change your mind it’s doable.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You can still complete the September objectives. You have untill November 4th or something.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Those objectives are still on for this month.
    Complete one easy chain and get your mini me.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback, I might give it a try then