**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Before I max rank Anti Venom

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Will there be other solo objectives that require us to rank and level him? I dont want to put him at max and the next few days see objectives that are the exact as today’s.

Comments

• ButmanButman Posts: 140
    edited October 2021
    Yes wait for tomm if the quest aint same then ig max him
  • PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Posts: 55
    just follow along for awhile, i dont think they will but it is kabam
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Butman said:

Yes wait for tomm if the quest aint same then ig max him

True. I guess that’s a reasonable idea.

just follow along for awhile, i dont think they will but it is kabam

Watch the last day have it lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Looks like we have another Karnak-type situation with Anti-Venom. He's a science champ but needs cosmic catalysts (at least for R1 to R2 on a 3*. Haven't ranked him so I don't know if it continues at higher ranks).
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Looks like we have another Karnak-type situation with Anti-Venom. He's a science champ but needs cosmic catalysts (at least for R1 to R2 on a 3*. Haven't ranked him so I don't know if it continues at higher ranks).

Was this announced before? This will make 6* ranks painful. I thought they would be done with that after Karnak
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Was this announced before? This will make 6* ranks painful. I thought they would be done with that after Karnak
    Not that I'm aware. It was strange when I first saw it, so I backed out of the champ upgrade page and went back in but it still showed the basic catalyst and the cosmic catalyst to rank him up.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I have max my 3* before the game went down.
    I'm not worried about future objectives for further leveling him up since most objectives will only require us to defeat champs using Anti-Venom.
  • I have max my 3* before the game went down.

Care to shed light on whether at higher ranks he needs both Science and Cosmic (or still just Cosmic) cats ?