**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wait a sec

please tell me people are not actually beating the last path in the side quest with their low level 1 star symbiote. If you did...props to you.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure no one is. The Summoned Sym can handle the easy path on the Knull quest if you play reasonably well, but it will require a full month of rankup materials to do the whole thing.

As for the daily quests, he’s not useful for that at all. Unless you have a few hundred revives to burn.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Pretty sure no one is. The Summoned Sym can handle the easy path on the Knull quest if you play reasonably well, but it will require a full month of rankup materials to do the whole thing.

As for the daily quests, he’s not useful for that at all. Unless you have a few hundred revives to burn.

Dr. Zola

KO’d by the first Roblin, I’ll wait 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

KO’d by the first Roblin, I’ll wait 🤷‍♂️

Well, ****. Maybe he needs dinner first.

Dr. Zola