Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

WHAT IF….we gave credit where credit is due

Stupid title, I know, just felt like it.

Anyways I just want to talk about the “what if nexus crystals” since today is the last set we will be seeing. I personally think this is one of the most fun and exciting crystal/deal kabam has produced in the lifetime of MCOC. Even though the drop rates were messed up the first two week, but hey, we all got double crystals out of it, so I am not mad about it.
The value was spot on and the rewards were good! I know someone people might have had bad luck with all 3 stars but personally I think I went 1 week with getting a 6* from these crystals. So thank you for the what if’s nexus crystals kabam and I hope I get to see something similar at some point in the future.

Comments