**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retired- looking for ally

Retired player- looking for a relaxed ally without strict commitments-- I can run AQ if needed but definitely do not have time to log in multiple time daily- I’m CST if that makes a difference

Comments

• Options
    Wavey_bkWavey_bk Posts: 16
    Are you active enough to be able to do aq map 5 and aw? If so, add me on line :
    Wavey.bk2
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    We are AQ focused only, we run 1 BG at map 5 and another at map 3. We used to have a 3rd at map 4, but lost some people. We run 1 BG in War and that is always filled.
    If you can help with map 3 or 4 we would welcome you, my line is OzFearUs.
  • Options
    DrTomDrTom Posts: 184
    check your LINE Alen! Miss you!
  • Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    I have a spot for you, just run aq, the rest is your pace. Optional war. Find me on line app onky707
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    We do map 2 & 3. If you log in twice during an AQ day you're more than helpful. We're usually done by early morning eastern time. Try not to interfere with people's work day. We also hold for every other SA because the guys can put up over 750k every other week when we do. Have actually ranked above the percentages a few times which is crazy. Feel free to look me up on Line or in game. Same name, crogs. Can easily join us too. We're open.