**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will 6* Medusa, Sparky and Iceman be entering the basic 6* when the current featured crystal ends?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Or will they remain locked to special cavaliers?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★
    Yes after featured ends they be going into basic
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Bendy said:

I know that this is usually the case, but certain champions pop up in the featured 6* and don’t go into the basic after the three months. I just wanted to know whether this would be the case with these three, considering they would be popular additions to the basic crystal.

Any feedback from the Mods would be extremely welcome, are you guys still there?

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

Bendy said:

I know that this is usually the case, but certain champions pop up in the featured 6* and don’t go into the basic after the three months. I just wanted to know whether this would be the case with these three, considering they would be popular additions to the basic crystal.

Any feedback from the Mods would be extremely welcome, are you guys still there?

5 star is different they changed the featured to make rare 5s not enter so theres still a chase but with featured 6 anything thats not in the crystal after 3 months go straight into the basic unless they say so but atm we have gotten every 6 in basic thats been in featured so probs safe to say it be how is now where they will enter
    Thanks. It would be great to get confirmation from a moderator.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

Bendy said:

This is not correct. Every champion that has been in the 6* featured has gone into the basic pool afterwards. The 5* featured operates in the way that you are describing, but the 6* never has.

Appearing in featured cavalier crystals would not guarantee their entry into the basic pool, but once they are in the actual 6* featured crystal, it is a guarantee. That is how it has always worked, without exception.
    edited October 2021
    Thanks. I really thought there had been some that didn’t go in, but I must have been confusing it with the 5* featured. Happy to hear that they will be going into the basic in three months!