Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Gold issues?

I see a lot of posts about how great the gold deals are right now, which is fair considering you have the gold to get these awesome rewards. However, are there any players bummed that you can’t capitalize on these rewards due to lack of gold?

I personally do not have the gold to buy the deals but it does not bother me. I am Thronebreaker player that ranks up a lot of 6*s so gold is always a challenge. And personally i refuse to enter arena or heavily grind for gold since after almost 7 years, Kabam has made the most minimal effort to increase gold gain like the community i know has asked for from the beginning of the game.

Comments

  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 330 ★★★
    Same
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,499 ★★★★
    I will have enough by the end of the event to get the 1-2, I might work on the 6* with arena grinding. I wish this event stretched the entire month.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,905 ★★★★★
    I've got the 3mil offer, and have around 700k gold rn. In a mad rush to figure out the easiest way to earn gold. Luckily, I have quite a few units and revives, so I'm probably gonna rush through some content.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 29
    Not really bummed about it, I find myself usually going against the general consensus on some forum polls here, meaning in most side quests I always go for rank up materials/cats over hero shards.

    Gold has been and will always be my biggest bottleneck so I plan to use what little I have for the actual leveling up/ranking up rather than to purchase rank up gems but I realize it's a good deal for anyone with tons of gold.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 54
    @Scarcity27 The most recent 4 variants provide good gold at easier difficulty if you haven’t already done those.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 54
    @BeastDad Black Friday around the corner. save up!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,905 ★★★★★
    TC1 said:

    @Scarcity27 The most recent 4 variants provide good gold at easier difficulty if you haven’t already done those.

    Yeah I've done the first chapter of v7, might have to unitman my way through the rest. The sq should give me the remaining gold I need.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 54
    @mustgofaster Right with you there. i’m looking at my 30k gold rn trying to figure out how my Diablo is going to reach max level soon lol.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 29
    TC1 said:

    @mustgofaster Right with you there. i’m looking at my 30k gold rn trying to figure out how my Diablo is going to reach max level soon lol.

    I'm in the same boat, albeit with a bit more gold than you haha. I've been very fortunate with my 5/6* that I have too many I want to rank, just never enough gold & cats but mostly gold.

    I'm sitting on all of these 5*'s at R1 that I would love to rank up: Void, CGR, Diablo, Domino, Sunspot, Ultron, Crossbones, Black Panther & Sasquatch.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 54
    100% agreed. Anything for that personal rating to go up. I take personal responsibility to get those champs to rank 3 at the very least so i can wonder them in cavalier quests and try them out
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    I’m a little disappointed too. I bought the rank up gem one, but don’t have any more gold to spare.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I don't have enough gold for the last offer but whatever. First two offers are still great and I can easily recoup the gold loss with this month's sq.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 54
    @The_Sentry06 yeah sq typically helps a lot with gold. I’ll still be too tempted and spend it on ranking everyone up lol. Then back to no gold i go.
  • How can you earn 2 million gold in 2-3 days?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 716 ★★★
    If there s intention for a compensation regarding the week 5 mixup with all the rank ups for nothing, they should have done it before this particular event. But, by itself, these offers are really really great.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    The lack of gold really sucks. I have 2 mil currently and I could only buy the first offer. I always get worried I’m gonna run out at any moment and don’t really know what content to do to build it back up. I won’t ever do Arena except to get like the featured 3* for fun but that’s it. Kabam please give us more events to earn gold quickly.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Honestly I don't have near enough gold for even the first offer, but I think it is really cool that they did this. (Especially for you hardcore arena grinders out there...it is nice to see a really good set of offers for those that put in a ton of effort)
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    Solswerd said:

    Honestly I don't have near enough gold for even the first offer, but I think it is really cool that they did this. (Especially for you hardcore arena grinders out there...it is nice to see a really good set of offers for those that put in a ton of effort)

    Save ur gold for 22-h solo level up and yes, arena grinding can give u tons of golds either from milestones or arena crystals. Its rare to see such offers use golds as payment.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,106 ★★★★★
    This was the one rare time I allowed myself to go (nearly) broke and buy them all. I can always make more Gold.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 630 ★★★
    TC1 said:

    I see a lot of posts about how great the gold deals are right now, which is fair considering you have the gold to get these awesome rewards. However, are there any players bummed that you can’t capitalize on these rewards due to lack of gold?

    I personally do not have the gold to buy the deals but it does not bother me. I am Thronebreaker player that ranks up a lot of 6*s so gold is always a challenge. And personally i refuse to enter arena or heavily grind for gold since after almost 7 years, Kabam has made the most minimal effort to increase gold gain like the community i know has asked for from the beginning of the game.

    I think that if they had made the deals with units a good deal more people would be complaining that they have a lack of those and therefore can't buy them, many more people bought it this way and I believe it was a good move by kabam
Sign In or Register to comment.