**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Such a good Nexus I need some advice

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
Well this is about the best 6* Nexus I’ve ever pulled.

Advice? I’ve got both Void and AA as 5*’s, awakened and appropriately sigged. I’m not really interested in Red Goblin. Love my AA, so eventually having a 6* R3/4 would be great - as such I’m about 90% likely to pull the trigger on him.

Such a good Nexus I need some advice 60 votes

AA
96%
DrZolaBitterSteelWorld EaterbuffajrTheVyrusTerraSungjDarkrider05Vintage773Total_Domin01SpiderCoolsOzFearUsyuwRepto23DRTO10or_StrongCainPikoluSbkruebSunRice 58 votes
Void
1%
MaxGaming 1 vote
Roblin
1%
Ken1378 1 vote

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    AA
    Ya love him and he’s a beast. Don’t see any other option in this nexus
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA
    This would be my easiest nexus decision ever
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★

Trigger pulled on AA.

While I do also love my Void - he is a beast - AA has just gotten me through too much content. I also know I’d have to hang my head in shame every time I was on the same thread as you, @Fluffy_paws .
    AA

Trigger pulled on AA.

While I do also love my Void - he is a beast - AA has just gotten me through too much content. I also know I’d have to hang my head in shame every time I was on the same thread as you, @Fluffy_paws .
    Yayyy!! Can never have too many AAs
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

Trigger pulled on AA.

And then this happened out of one of the nexus Cavs. Guess it was meant to be. Sorry @Fluffy_paws!

Guess I know who one of my next rank ups is going to be. Related, what’s the current thinking on sig level for him? Historically it had been ~112, but have read recently just just having him awakened is good enough.

AA

Trigger pulled on AA.

And then this happened out of one of the nexus Cavs. Guess it was meant to be. Sorry @Fluffy_paws!

Alright thats just unfair haha