**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner resort isn’t giving rewards

I purchased the summoner resort after finishing all the milestones. All of the rewards say pending and I haven’t been able to collect them.

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This is painful. This has been discussed an unbelievable amount of times since the event came out.

As you can see from the 1st post of the event thread you have to finish the next objective to get those resort prizes to unlock. I am not really sure why it is designed to work that way but that is how it is for this event. If you already have all the milestones done I am not sure if it unlocks once you complete the next 10 fights for the sunglasses or if you actually can't get it to unlock now. If that's the case you may need to try contacting support.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

This is painful. This has been discussed an unbelievable amount of times since the event came out.

As you can see from the 1st post of the event thread you have to finish the next objective to get those resort prizes to unlock. I am not really sure why it is designed to work that way but that is how it is for this event. If you already have all the milestones done I am not sure if it unlocks once you complete the next 10 fights for the sunglasses or if you actually can't get it to unlock now. If that's the case you may need to try contacting support.

I thought it would give the rewards since the pass was still available to purchase and there were no more milestones to complete.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    There are still objectives every day, so tomorrow when you finish the 10 fights and collect the sunglasses you will get the rewards
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why would u buy it after picking up the last milestone.. therefore "over"...
    Yeah it was talked by most.. next milestone u get to pick everything up... Problem for u is that there is no "next milestone"
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Why would u buy it after picking up the last milestone.. therefore "over"...
    Yeah it was talked by most.. next milestone u get to pick everything up... Problem for u is that there is no "next milestone"

I purchased it afterwards to ensure I hit all the milestones over the 98 days. $15 for 8600 shards and 1200 units is a good deal. I also need the units to spend on the Deadpool’s unit offers that came out today.

The store should have removed the purchase offer if it wasn’t going to let me pick up rewards. Obviously, I wouldn’t have made the purchase if that was the case.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I don't understand. If you bought it to make sure you hit the milestones then why did you say you already have all the milestones?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

There are still objectives every day, so tomorrow when you finish the 10 fights and collect the sunglasses you will get the rewards

There unfortunately aren’t. Once you’ve gotten the final milestone there is no way to get more glasses
    Not true. You still get the objective and once you do the next one, you should be able to unlock all the summoner resort rewards.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Talk to support they might be able to help you
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

There unfortunately aren’t. Once you’ve gotten the final milestone there is no way to get more glasses
    Incorrect, still 7 or 14 days of sunglasses (for 100 6* shards each day) if you have pass or pass+

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Reference said:

Zan0 said:

Incorrect, still 7 or 14 days of sunglasses (for 100 6* shards each day) if you have pass or pass+

Lmao that you think that. The sunglasses get replaced with 100 shards so no. You literally can’t earn more points for the event that would update it and let him claim the stuff

You are incorrect
    So are you. First day you get regular objectives with sunglasses. Once you claim resort rewards, you get six star shards from the next day. If you didn’t buy the pass you keep getting sunglasses. Now how do I know that? Speaking from personal experience.