**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned Symbiote Rank Up gives no new Pre-Fights

Simple enough. Ranked my Summoned Symbioid up to rank 2 today. New Pre-Fight: Adapt. You NEED this pre-fight if you want to get past the 2nd Venom Boss in Cosmic Horror.
Except then I go in and I can't activate it in the Pre-Fights screen. It's just not there. At all.

This will need to get fixed sooner rather than later or players aren't going to be able to get the actually good rewards.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yeah I noticed that too, only got the first path done because of it
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I had the same problem for the first two or three fights, i was trying to understand why i couldn't see the "Adapt" pre-fight even though I ranked him before entering the quest, then it showed up by itself ^^"
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    U only get persistent charges via the fights otherwise he just starts at 0
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Bendy said:

That’s not what this post is about
    Either way if u look in his abilities it states higher ranks get the other pre fights so still no bug
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Zan0 said:

Bendy said:

That’s not what this post is about
    Either way if u look in his abilities it states higher ranks get the other pre fights so still no bug
    If he doesnt have the adept pre fight then just wait as we dont even need to do it every rank up we could just wait till maxed and if doesnt show next rank up then defo flag but so far ive heard from no one that they dont have the pre fight missing
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Restart the game. Fixed it for me
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Restart the game. Fixed it for me

Fixed it for me as well. I was getting very frustrated