**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I do it?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Will I be able to grind 1m gold in 2 days? Well right now it’s 3m left for the 6 star nexus but after I’m done with Variant 6 and the 2 more Venompool quests for the gold, it’ll go down to 1m left or something like that. But are there any other tips for grinding gold as fast as possible?

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Incursions
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Oh yeah thanks! Forgot about that, and also will I get more gold if I grind incursions or Arena more?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited October 2021

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Oh yeah thanks! Forgot about that, and also will I get more gold if I grind incursions or Arena more?
    Incursions. 10 zones in sec8 and all 6 milestone rewards give 600k.
    Then u can do sec7 for even more.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Immediately, incursions. Also, if you have any variants left to complete, that is a quick k1M gold. Also, multiple paths in act 7 will give you 100-150k.
    BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Incursions. They can give u like 600k ig

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Immediately, incursions. Also, if you have any variants left to complete, that is a quick k1M gold. Also, multiple paths in act 7 will give you 100-150k.
    Ah k thanks guys, imma go do incursions tomorrow after I wake up. And I’m still in act 6.2 lol so I can’t do act 7, but thanks for the tips. And V6 is the only variant that I can complete without too many revives, so imma go complete that tomorrow too.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Ah k thanks guys, imma go do incursions tomorrow after I wake up. And I’m still in act 6.2 lol so I can’t do act 7, but thanks for the tips. And V6 is the only variant that I can complete without too many revives, so imma go complete that tomorrow too.
    Good luck man!

BuckyBruh said:

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

BuckyBruh said:

Incursions

Good luck man!
    Thank you!