**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attack tactic bugged

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
This concerns the "slow your roll" tactic in particular (incredible addition, by the way). I use Angela with this tactic in just about every war to counter certain champs on various nodes. The tactic works fine most of the time, but I have noticed some inconsistency on the footloose miniboss node. I fought a Thing on there with Angela the previous war, and the fight started out well. The slow was triggering, and was keeping Thing at bay. Immediately Thing hit half health, it stopped triggering then I got cornered and nearly died. Thankfully I was at an SP 3 which I used to end the fight.
In today's war, there was a darkhawk on that node. Fight started out as normal, the slow was triggering. At half health, as it happened in the Thing fight, the slow stopped triggering and I almost got cornered again.

I'm not sure if this inconsistency is with Angela alone. My ally mate takes that node whenever killmonger is on there with his venom and that tactic, and doesn't encounter any issues. Nevertheless, it works perfectly fine on other nodes as far as I know. I've taken out power snack mini, and also heavy hitter fights on path 5 with Angela and this tactic without encountering any issues. But in footloose it's a different story...

Please look into this.
Asking for a friend.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Actually I was going to post a thread on a different tactic: Was using Elsa in War, with the Damage Over Time tactic, which is supposed to apply a Passive Heal Block when the defender has two or more DoT debuffs.

Fighting Void in War, who started healing through Willpower with my first Busted debuff. Went for a couple of short combos to place Coldsnap debts, and he didn't get Heal Blocked.

Anyone else seeing trouble with Attack tactics?

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My friend faced the same thing. Any comment mods?