**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.2 rank-up.

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
Which unawakened 6* should I rank-up for act 7.2 completion? I have r3 Sunspot, r2 Doom and r2 Surfer. I have a bunch of r5 5*s but 6*s are making act 7 completion a little bit easier.

Act 7.2 rank-up. 42 votes

Ghulk
0%
Archangel
64%
World EaterScottryanSpeedbumpVintage773Lvernon15XXGhost_RiderXXJuggerNotTitan41QacobKRANꓘFiiNCHInternetLoserRax38ZeuszeroGr8TonyStarkHrishikesh713K_PWill3808Celtic1981Riptide 27 votes
Dragonman
7%
RasiloverFloorKillerHiwoe 3 votes
Venompool
7%
Foxhero007RedDevil1997ReignkingTW 3 votes
The Hood
2%
Oliver345781 1 vote
King Groot
4%
walkerdogHilbert_unbeatable2 2 votes
Havok
4%
Wine_Lovertheinvader 2 votes
Elsa
9%
Total_Domin01Sarvanga1_GOTGSkyLord7000 4 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    100% recommend Elsa, she did over 70% of my exploration. I use the Nick fury synergy with her and she melts over 100k health by the time you use her special one. And as an added bonus, no one’s (very few) immune to her!

10/10 champ

Can’t go wrong with Archangel though
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

100% recommend Elsa, she did over 70% of my exploration. I use the Nick fury synergy with her and she melts over 100k health by the time you use her special one. And as an added bonus, no one’s (very few) immune to her!

10/10 champ

Well, I have r5 sig 120 5* AA but r1 5* Elsa.
    Elsa
    Renaxqq said:

10/10 champ

Well, I have r5 sig 120 5* AA but r1 5* Elsa.
    Then definitely go Elsa
    Elsa
    Awesome!

Test her out she is really fun to play!

My rotation is:

1. to run Quake/Nick for synergy (though you don’t need them)
    2. Then, use your parry evade charge
    3. While parry evade is on cool down, expend Nick/Quake charges to stack up busted debuffs
    4. Once at 6 busted debuffs throw your sp1 and watch the crit/physical damage rack up.

Without quake Nick you won’t have as much burst damage at the start of the match.
    edited October 2021

Awesome!

Test her out she is really fun to play!

My rotation is:

1. to run Quake/Nick for synergy (though you don’t need them)
    2. Then, use your parry evade charge
    3. While parry evade is on cool down, expend Nick/Quake charges to stack up busted debuffs
    4. Once at 6 busted debuffs throw your sp1 and watch the crit/physical damage rack up.

Without quake Nick you won’t have as much burst damage at the start of the match.

Thanks! Very helpful!👍

P.S. I have Quake and NF too but I'm not a big Quake fan. I like to punch lol. But I can rank up Quake to r5 just for fun.
    Elsa
    Also make sure to end your combo in light attacks when any busted debuffs are available

Also make sure to end your combo in light attacks when any busted debuffs are available

Ok👍👍
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    I'm really loving Venompool, especially if he can eat an armor buff for Regen.