**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Agent venom Side Quest

Froggobonano_1Froggobonano_1 Posts: 66
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need Ideas for beating the AV quest. I don't have a good doom and I haven't seen any other options. Please if you can list any and all POSSIBLE counters.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

Mister Sinister blocks all unblockable attacks.
    Bishop is good for skill champs with purify and tenacity.

OOH good thoughts. I sadly don't have either ranked up but I guess I might just have to for this event! another character who might be good against purify and tenacity is storm x on her stuns.
  • Options
    HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    edited October 2021
    He's not too bad but I've only done it with strong attackers. On cavalier Im one shotting him with maxed 5 Iceman to avoid the bleed or incinerate if I get clipped. Bait the heavy and counter fast for the added attack bonuses. Also one shot with 6 r3 Human Torch but everyone isnt there yet. Goodluck
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Been doing fine with CV & white mags pre fight.

Trick is doing 9 hits then backing off & then go in to another combo so immediately nullifies the armour therefore no unblockable.. it's a fight you need to pay attention too.

I literally need 450 shards to take omega red to R3 & every single time it's slow rolled over mutant to mystic 😩🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

He's not too bad but I've only done it with strong attackers. On cavalier Im one shotting him with maxed 5 Iceman to avoid the bleed or incinerate if I get clipped. Bait the heavy and counter fast for the added attack bonuses. Also one shot with 6 r3 Human Torch but everyone isnt there yet. Goodluck

I think you're talking about the wrong Agent Venom Boss, this is about the one in the Side Event that gains Armor Up Every 10 Hits and is Fully Unblockable while an Armor Up is active.
  • Options
    Miles Spidey has 105% Miss Chance against All Unblockable Attacks, so Agent Venom will never be able to touch you as long you keep hitting him and activating Spider Camo.
  • Options

Miles Spidey has 105% Miss Chance against All Unblockable Attacks, so Agent Venom will never be able to touch you as long you keep hitting him and activating Spider Camo.

Although the Extinction Protocol Node (I think that's the one) makes it so you can't just cheese him with a 4 Star as the Power Gain will eventually get so insane he'll reach an Sp3 in 1 Hit which bypasses the Miss.