**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Resort Event

The final day on Summoner Resort Event mentions unlocking a solo event. I just collected the last day's reward but no solo event. Did I get ripped off by buying the Resort Pass on the last day? If it didn't give access to anything, why was it still for sale?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow your fun in the sun objective reward will be 100 6 star shards instead of glasses
  • Maratox said:

Tomorrow your fun in the sun objective reward will be 100 6 star shards instead of glasses

Thanks. Is it a one day event for 100 shards?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Thanks. Is it a one day event for 100 shards?
    Every day until the event ends
  • Yeah, nothing there. I got robbed again
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Yeah, nothing there. I got robbed again

No, originally it was the 7 day grace period... So 2x the rewards + 700 6*, if u missed a day u lose 100 shards a day...
  • Coppin said:

No, originally it was the 7 day grace period... So 2x the rewards + 700 6*, if u missed a day u lose 100 shards a day...
    I already reached all the milestones in Summer Camp. I bought the Resort Pass yesterday to get those rewards, but the final milestone on Summoner Resort promises access to an event that was already over. That's false advertising.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

I already reached all the milestones in Summer Camp. I bought the Resort Pass yesterday to get those rewards, but the final milestone on Summoner Resort promises access to an event that was already over. That's false advertising.
    No it doesn't it says unlock a DAILY Objrctive until Oct 13... Today is october 13... How many dailies did u think u were going to get?...
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    The event is over, what we’re you expecting?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

The event is over, what we’re you expecting?

some people can’t read