**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Sorcerer Supreme Tips

CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just recently managed to pull Sorcerer Supreme out of a 5* crystal. Does anyone have any gameplay or rotation tips/advice? Or is she even worth ranking at all? She’s a champ that I’m overall not very familiar with so any help would be very much appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145

Just recently managed to pull Sorcerer Supreme out of a 5* crystal. Does anyone have any gameplay or rotation tips/advice? Or is she even worth ranking at all? She’s a champ that I’m overall not very familiar with so any help would be very much appreciated.

She is definitely worth ranking up, she has some really great utility. Her rotation really depends on what your going against. If you want to have regen on block, slow or armor break active the entire fight you go sp3 then spam specials. You want to nullify buffs, spam sp1.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    jbxotiic said:

She is definitely worth ranking up, she has some really great utility. Her rotation really depends on what your going against. If you want to have regen on block, slow or armor break active the entire fight you go sp3 then spam specials. You want to nullify buffs, spam sp1.
    Well said, sorc supreme doesn’t necessarily have a “best rotation” she’s versatile in many aspects, if you just want damage keep her in her fury phase with heavy attacks, I suggest you don’t play her like that because of her great utility but ofc you can choose what play style you want