**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

"What if" Kabam put out weekly cavalier nexus offers

Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I dont know about you, but I wish Kabam would bring back a version of the What If nexus offers. Keep the offer exclusive to one day of the week like before, but maybe change out the champion pools monthly. I thought those were the best valued offers of recent memory. Besides the Gold Deadpool offers.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,365 ★★★★
    I didn‘t buy any of them because I don‘t like spending too often. Can you explain them for me? Were they like 3* - 6* Nexus Crystals with a limited pool?
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I didn‘t buy any of them because I don‘t like spending too often. Can you explain them for me? Were they like 3* - 6* Nexus Crystals with a limited pool?

That is exactly it.
  • Options
    RedoxRedox Posts: 23
    I already bought some really bad offers and last week I finally turned cavalier mainly for these offers and now that they're gone it really sucks lol