**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simple Request for Moderators

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
Any way you could merge the various 7.3 threads that deal with counters, Kang problems, etc.? Lots of moderating going on re: other issues and it would be nice to be able to follow all the discussions about how to clear 7.3 without having to jump around multiple tabs.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Secondary request if that’s not possible: put a 7.3 in each of the the thread titles so we can search them that way.

Just please tidy up (without deleting). There is useful information.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Hmm. I wonder if an alternative that might also work would be to make a sticky thread with links to all of the relevant info and tactics threads. The mods could then add links to any threads deemed relevant, or people could ask to have their threads added to the superthread.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Hmm. I wonder if an alternative that might also work would be to make a sticky thread with links to all of the relevant info and tactics threads. The mods could then add links to any threads deemed relevant, or people could ask to have their threads added to the superthread.

This would be a great development. Is it just my aging memory, or were there non-mod stickies on the old forums? I feel like there were “threads of interest” pinned to the top that came and went depending on what was going on in game. Or I’m just projecting my own wants and needs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Any progress on this over the weekend? I searched around for good tips on the forums this morning, but it still looks like a lot of it is in scattered locations. You’ve got someone’s ear on the team, surely—it would be a service to the community to have these threads more convenient to access.

Dr. Zola