**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To Open or Not To Open the T5CCF Crystal?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I'm less than 2% away from Finally Forming this Damn Mystic Catalyst but since the 1% Crystals on this Month's SQ aren't really an Option, as I don't have Doom and there's no guarantee I will pull the Desired Class even if I Unitsmaned through, I have to make a decision...

-I could wait till next month, and hope the Small Percentage Crystals aren't behind some Overturned Boss then hope one gives Mystic, but if I don't get Mystic from them I'd have the 10% T5CCF Nexus (from this Month's SQ I just got) as a Back Up.

-Or I could open the 10% Nexus now (assuming I get Mystic which also isn't Guaranteed as the last two months weren't Mystic), to get the Catalyst Formed and just get it over with but wasting 8%.

-Or Open the 10% Nexus now and pick Skill/Cosmic (assuming they are an option) even if Mystic is an option so that I could form one of those Classes, with the Additional 25% from the Selector in this Month's Main SQ, and just hope that one of Next Month's 2% Crystals gives me Mystic.

To Open or Not To Open the T5CCF Crystal? 14 votes

Save It (As a Back Up for Next Month)
7%
Hilbert_unbeatable2 1 vote
Open It (Pick Mystic)
85%
Joestacks85CupidAdvMoosetiptronicHavanaknightEtjamaMother_FlerkenRenaxqqaNOOBis235JoshKosh557BlackBoyFlyTragiC_X 12 votes
Open It (Pick Skill/Cosmic)
7%
zuffy 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Open It (Pick Mystic)
    You’re overthinking it. You need less than 10% to get mystic, open the nexus. 50% chance of getting mystic. Odds are you’ll get at least one of the 3 you need.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Open It (Pick Mystic)
    Every month, you miss out on 25% t5cc from not being TB (20% from glory, 5% from calendar).

Hope for mystic. Once you get TB, it all flows so much faster
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Every month, you miss out on 25% t5cc from not being TB (20% from glory, 5% from calendar).

Hope for mystic. Once you get TB, it all flows so much faster

Bold of you to assume I'm close to Thronebreaker 😂 (I only just did 6.2 last month because I had Compensation Revives in Overflow)
    This Mystic will make Diablo my Second Rank 3, then with the SQ 25% Selector I'll about have a Third Rank 3 in either Duped Shang-Chi or Aarkus/Heimdall.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

You’re overthinking it. You need less than 10% to get mystic, open the nexus. 50% chance of getting mystic. Odds are you’ll get at least one of the 3 you need.

The reason I'm overthinking it is because that 10% can either give me One Rank 3 (Diablo) now or Two Rank 3s (Diablo and Shang-Chi or Aarkus/Heimdall) with about a month of waiting.
    Then if I'm lucky I'll have a 4th Rank 3 by the end of the year, but RNG could definitely keep that from happening.