**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you have 5* champ that you would still rank up even you’ve got 6* version already?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Do you have 5* champ that you would still rank up even you’ve got 6* version already? 95 votes

Yes (example such as…)
64%
DNA3000LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusJadedsmy168SpeedbumpSungjSamuel030sWoody_federOliverJWShadowstrikefrodo2377AdvStagedear85Lovejoy72TitoBandito187PikoluPulyamanQacobHector_1475 61 votes
No (only focus on 6* now)
27%
TheJallimmmbanyas7abo2azuffyЗАКСОЛИНCassyBuckyBruhLiquidkoldRaichu626TheLegend27IBlueShiftIspiderbites0196Wozzy101StevieManWonderThoye3GOTGRenaxqqQfuryThanks_D19Gr8TonyStark 26 votes
Others (still rank up 5* but only up to rank X…)
8%
Uncle_Fatty_247ChampioncriticCanuckDownUnderMCOCHazzaFerahgoOoooiiiiieeeeeeParatedIcyCoolDudeDoodle 8 votes

Comments

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Magneto, NF and Hercules
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Just did it with my last rank up actually. Took up my 5* namor over the 6*
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Champs that require/benefit from high sig. I have Namor, Aegon and Void as maxed-out 5*s and r1 6*s for a reason.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Apocalypse
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Awakening/high sig requirement are really valid points for ranking up 5* atm.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Champs like nick fury, doom and apoc are worth having a duplicate.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    I’ll never have the resources to max out most of my 6*s, and my T2a will just expire. And I can get quite a lot more for my gold and iso in the 5*
  • Yes (example such as…)
    Essentially half of the science class fall into this category as so many require a high signature level. Namor, Aegon, also fall into this category.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

SUPERIOR IRON MAN, YO

Yep it's true I swear....
    ~ITNT
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)

Apocalypse

Exactly who I was thinking of.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    There are some champs which are nice to have 2 copies of, such as Doom, Fury, Torch
    Then there are some that benefit a lot from high sig level like CapIW, Guardian, Void, Omega
    Then there is that 5* Wolverine
    5* Ronan fr the ocassional cheese as well since he also gets better with higher sig level
    These options are worth considering to be ranked up as 5*
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Just maxed sigs my 5* Groot , SIM and Beast . I have them as 6* too .

I know i am lucky . Please don't be jealous.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    I'm probably going to max my 5* Diablo even though I have the R3. He'll be good for AQ.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Void definitely
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    If its a good one
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I didn't vote, because there's an option missing, I don't have any 6* versions of champs worth ranking up that I already have as a 5*
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Torch: I like being able to have two attempts with nova flame. Nice in act 7 when can swap him in at the end so don't run path with two torches.

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Hercules, he's so strong I always use him either AQ or AW so I'm going to rank up both so I can use one in questing as well when Alliance events are up
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Doom, cause he’s Doom
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Iron patriot
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Apocalypse, Magneto OG, Doom

Kity Pryde, Peni Parker, CGR.. Hercules.. many more if I ever pull them.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    I voted yes but it’s more of a possibly… I love having a r3 human torch and 5* r5 on my roster. It really helps out if I need him in war and quest at the same time! Also having 2 is pretty nice in some questing situations. Double pre fight for a boss fight… (with no recharge) yes sir!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    Like I have ranked up 4 star Wolfie before 5 star
  • Yes (example such as…)
    Mags, G99, Warlock, and Corvus. I have all as 5*r5 sig 200 and 6* r3. If you’re already that far along in the game, then you probably have a diverse 5* roster. So, rank “God tier” 6*s if you plan on using those champions in the game 6-12months from now.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Yes (example such as…)
    If the champion requires awakening/high sig, I’ll go for the 5*. Also, if I pull a great champion as a 6*, but I already have a 5/65 sig 200 version of them, then I’ll just stick with the 5* and focus on 6*’s that I haven't ranked as 5*’s or don’t even own as a 5*.

I hate having redundant champions. Always leery about R4ing 5*’s these days, since I’ll likely (and often do) pull them as a 6* later.