**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake vs Modok interactions are buffed on one of his light attacks.

TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
Not sure if this has been logged, but I have noticed lately that when you are using Quake against Modok, one of his light attack animations (where he goes very low down and sweeps with his arm) will not actually trigger an evade if you are charging heavy. It is almost like the attack is too short to make contact even when he is standing right on top of you. This is very disruptive if you are trying to play Dex-style quake, as you will assume this attack would hit and then try to Dex only to have it drop your heavy instead.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Yes I did notice this in several fights recently. One in AW and one I believe in EQ.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Hope this can be addressed.
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this, or would you be able to tell us any specific quests you've seen this in? Having the exact place could help us to replicate this more accurately.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Hello @Kabam Zibiit I have footage from Alliance War. I can re-produce this in practice mode as well. Essentially it is this attack that does not seem to trigger Quake's evade (thus leaving her unexpectedly in her charge):

I also have a clip that I slowed down, that shows there is no Evade triggered from this attack, and then I subsequently end up dropping my heavy as I go to dex the next attack. I also have posted the full fight in full speed as it happens many times that I either get hit or drop my heavy after this attack .

Slow motion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRznsdUaro

Full fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvov1hBVT1s

Let me know if you need additional footage. Thank you.

Treinin

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maybe something to do with him clipping into the ground?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    This happens with others at times ive noticed with storm and mags its very weird quaking them since it just phases through or it just has small reach and throws me off so barley quake them now unless i really have to
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    This is an issue with devices and champions.

It happens/happened on me against Storm, for example. Probably other champions as well
  • For those who have said they've seen this, would you be able to let us know what device you are using, what version of your OS you are running, and who this occurred against?