**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldblum's Challenge Legend run estimate

13»

Comments

• 1h4m
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    SG. u got my msg wrong, my msg is for those who say legend should not do it again.

Same. :)
  • My run summary:
    Team: 4/55 Dormammu (unduped), Storm/Magneto/Wolverine/Cyclops.
    Masteries: Offense (49), including Max Level of Gr. Strength, Pierce, L. Precision, Precision, L. Cruelty, Cruelty, Glass Cannon, Liquid Courage, Double Edge. One point each in Courage, Assassin, and applicable prerequisites. Defense (0). Utility (10), including Max Level Parry and Dexterity. One point each in Limber, Stupefy, Petrify, Pacify.
    Boosts: Greater Champion/Attack/Health and Greater Mystic Power boosts (Ch 2-4).
    Time: 78min. My splits (chapter finish) were 11min/23/40/78.

Final Thoughts: This is my second attempt at a Challenge, first attempt for time. I'm overall satisfied with my champ selection (moot point because it's the only 4/55 champ I have). Dormammu's power lock (Sp2) was ample, especially with power burn on combo finish. I toyed with the idea of fitting Blade into the team for the Energy Resist Decrease synergy because Thor (Jane Foster) and Loki have high Energy Resistance and maybe using Blade for Hulk fights for class advantage. Glad I didn't for a lot of obvious reasons.
    Dormammu's attack is his weakness so I'm mostly satisfied with my masteries to ameliorate that shortcoming. I didn't want to spend money for the run (I spent just a little to top off units to unlock Assassin) but for future runs I'll save units to unlock better masteries. I didn't think Assassin would matter because the enemies wouldn't linger below 18% health (I was wrong). I also thought I'd be under 50% health more (wrong again). So if I could do it again I would have not put points in Courage, Petrify, Pacify; I would have Maximized Recoil and Assassin as much as I could afford (I didn't have enough units to unlock them this time, anyway).
    I bought the Greater Mystic Power boost the day of. It was a waste, I should have used a Mystic Special Boost in stead.
    Obviously, my time won't qualify me for Top 100, but I'm happy. I had goal of 12min/24/40/70. Aside from up-front costs of unlocking masteries, it cost about 60 units in Energy Refills, and about 100 units to change my masteries back and forth. I played damn near perfect (zero item use, zero deaths), and that was the most rewarding part (other than the dope ass rewards at the end). Easily the most fun I've had playing this game, the perfect balance of stress and satisfaction. 5/7, will do again every time.
    This is a long read but I hope it'll be helpful to anyone interested in trying this or a future challenge, plus it's better than arguing about grammar or the fairness of allowing for repeat Legend awards. Good luck, y'all!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Mine wash 1 huers 10 mint hope im get it elles it my last atepm
    1h4m

What team did you use?
  • JdubJdub Posts: 12
    Lol I did it in an hour and got nothing hmmmmm
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Jdub wrote: »
    Lol I did it in an hour and got nothing hmmmmm
    then u most have ben over 1 huers and 6 min.

• Dom216Dom216 Posts: 10
    Does Kabaam not post The Top 100 to get the Title????? Where is that post
    Dom216 wrote: »
    Does Kabaam not post The Top 100 to get the Title????? Where is that post

Hall of Legends.