**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Not Allowing Access

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
This is the only place I can post this since the Beta Forum is the previous one. I signed up to participate, but the Beta Server is not allowing me access.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

This is the only place I can post this since the Beta Forum is the previous one. I signed up to participate, but the Beta Server is not allowing me access.

There's a timer on the beta tab. Beta forums open when the beta starts. Like Zan0 said, it's roughly two weeks out still.
  • Options

There's a timer on the beta tab. Beta forums open when the beta starts. Like Zan0 said, it's roughly two weeks out still.
    Thanks. I had a brain fart moment. I was paying attention to the Sign Up Timer. You would think I realized by now. It's not my first time.

Disregard this Thread. Thanks.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 472 ★★★
    This is an old thread I know. Im in jail so i cant make my own threads, my question is how does one go about becoming a beta tester?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    omg
  • Options
    Wrong Necro to complete, my friend.
  • Options

Wrong Necro to complete, my friend.

Cool, my question still stands, however
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★

it might be standing for a while, maybe you should offer it a seat
  • Options

You could instead be useful and answer my question if you know the answer. I'm disappointed.
  • Options

You could instead be useful and answer my question if you know the answer. I'm disappointed.
    You don't really become a Beta tester. It's through random selection. Unless you would like to build a relationship with them through the CCP. They have Beta access periodically.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    @ahmynuts i believe this thread is about 8.4 beta testing, which was given out for random paragon+ summoners
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,984 ★★★★★

@ahmynuts i believe this thread is about 8.4 beta testing, which was given out for random paragon+ summoners

What'd I do?