**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Is little Steve bugged?

I just used my summoned symbiote in the cosmic horror quest and had a horrible experience fighting Agent venom and knull. I was under the impression (based on YouTube videos) that he will have his enrage prefight unlocked at rank 4 but that was not the case. I only realize I don't have enrage when I was half way through path 3. I used way too much items than I wanted to complete the path.

Can anyone confirm if enrage prefight is available for rank 4 summoned symbiote.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,531 ★★★★★
    What you experienced was a bug
    If you close the game and reopen it you will find the Enrage pre-fight available to you at R4
    I too experienced this bug, and suffered at the hands of AV before realising the same
  • Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    Rookiie said:

What you experienced was a bug
    If you close the game and reopen it you will find the Enrage pre-fight available to you at R4
    I too experienced this bug, and suffered at the hands of AV before realising the same

I tried it and it worked, but I'm still gonna wait till steve is rank 5 before I go for the last path.
  • Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    Thanks @Rookiie
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I have a question, what is his rating at r4. Cause mine shows 4.8k, I was hoping it to be atleast 6k
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,243 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

I have a question, what is his rating at r4. Cause mine shows 4.8k, I was hoping it to be atleast 6k

Same. Mine is 4.9 and I have seen as high as 5.2 depending on masteries
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,751 ★★★★★
    Athena48 said:

I just used my summoned symbiote in the cosmic horror quest and had a horrible experience fighting Agent venom and knull. I was under the impression (based on YouTube videos) that he will have his enrage prefight unlocked at rank 4 but that was not the case. I only realize I don't have enrage when I was half way through path 3. I used way too much items than I wanted to complete the path.

Can anyone confirm if enrage prefight is available for rank 4 summoned symbiote.

Don't spend items on that quest. It's free entries and zero energy. Just start over.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Krishna24 said:

Same. Mine is 4.9 and I have seen as high as 5.2 depending on masteries

This is mine with Suicides though