**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I am new to beta testing can anyone help what this means?

DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 140
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Basically Kabam makes a copy of your account (roster, items, crystals, all that stuff) to test out beta versions of new story content. You'll get access to as many potions, revives and other stuff (maybe they give you free rank up gems, iso and gold too? or maybe that's just the Content Creator Beta) as you feel is appropriate, and you just try out the new content and give feedback on the beta forums (when the beta opens, grab the link to it by tapping that little square with the arrow pointing out of it)

As the About section states, the stuff you do in the beta will NOT transfer to your normal account. You basically don't receive anything for participating in the beta outside of getting to try out the beta version of, in this case, act 7 chapter 4

this'll be my first beta test too, I'm just going off of what I've seen from other people playing on the beta servers. I'm really looking forward to it.

EDIT: oh wait I might have misread what you were asking... sorry if that was the case
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    In 15 days you will be able to log into a beta server. There you will use your roster to test new fights etc and give feedback to Kabam on a dedicated beta forums.

You can spend resources there, play w your champs and do anything, but it won't affect the "regular" version of your account in any way. So lets say if you spend 20 revives in the beta, it has no impact whatsoever on the "live" game. There your units&revives stash remains untouched
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    And revives, boosts, heals, all that fun stuff costs 1 gold
  • Options
    DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 140
    Kerneas said:

In 15 days you will be able to log into a beta server. There you will use your roster to test new fights etc and give feedback to Kabam on a dedicated beta forums.

You can spend resources there, play w your champs and do anything, but it won't affect the "regular" version of your account in any way. So lets say if you spend 20 revives in the beta, it has no impact whatsoever on the "live" game. There your units&revives stash remains untouched

Thanks mate👍