**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can I get t5cc for thronebreaker

fargenhfargenh Posts: 17
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am 2050 fragments away from getting thronebreaker but I have no idea how to get them please help
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Have u explored v5,6 and 7 already?done the cosmic horror something?
  • Options
    Cant do cosmic horror as my Steve will be too low can’t do variant exploration since my roster is pretty small
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    R4 steve is enough to clear the hardest path.
    But of your roster is small as you say than you are simply not at the level of Thronebreaker yet
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Explore Cav quest, do side quest with 1% t5cc crystal, complete 7.1, 7.2, 7.3.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Exploration of the cav event quest and completion of any chapter of act 7 are your best bet. If you can’t do either of those you’ll just have to wait for the rng of t5cc crystal to be nice to you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    fargenh said:

Cant do cosmic horror as my Steve will be too low can’t do variant exploration since my roster is pretty small

Then concentrate on developing your roster.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Explore Cav EQ every month for a 10% Nexus. The monthly SQ usually has 10% as well even if it's been kind of weird the last few months. If the variants are too tough, I think you should focus on building your roster before pushing for TB. Otherwise you'll end up in a weird place where you have a lot of uncompleted content that rewards way too little resources to be worthwhile doing while simultaneously being stuck at content that requires champions that the uncompleted content would have allowed you to rank up. Even if you manage to push through Act 7, you'll do so with a lot of unfinished content behind you. Progressing at that pace, you'll quickly burn out of content to do. There really isn't that much to do for TBers.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Explore Cav EQ every month for a 10% Nexus. The monthly SQ usually has 10% as well even if it's been kind of weird the last few months. If the variants are too tough, I think you should focus on building your roster before pushing for TB. Otherwise you'll end up in a weird place where you have a lot of uncompleted content that rewards way too little resources to be worthwhile doing while simultaneously being stuck at content that requires champions that the uncompleted content would have allowed you to rank up. Even if you manage to push through Act 7, you'll do so with a lot of unfinished content behind you. Progressing at that pace, you'll quickly burn out of content to do. There really isn't that much to do for TBers.

My main goal was to get tb before Christmas so I can get the better gift and then start doing all the unfinished content after so I think I will do cav eq thanks