**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your/my Long term plan for glory store purchases.

Current breakdown

31 6-star champs: One rank 3, one rank 2, the rest rank 1

121 5-star champs: 10 rank 5, 15 rank 4, 8 rank 3, 14 rank 2, 74 rank 1

Out of these, my best rank 3 candidates from the 6 star pool are she-hulk, cable, Diablo, etc. whereas I have a 5-star sig 150 Shang chi and a 5-star dr doom at rank 3, and several beyond-god-tier champs at rank 4 that I’d like to max out eventually.

Recently turned thronebreaker and am wondering how I should spend my glory over the next several months. I have a HUGE need for tier 1 alpha in the short term, but I don’t want to jeopardize my long term prospects. Should I always buy a tier 5 class catalyst crystal when available just to prepare for months down the line? Or focus on my five stars for now?

Comments

• In general, I think the T5CC crystal is something you should only buy if you just have glory coming out of your ears. If you need to manage glory, I would focus on the lower cats. I tend to spread my glory around on T2A, T1A, T5B, and T4B depending on what I'm in more need of. I generally buy one of each regardless of my cat inventory (since glory store prices escalate, the first one is always the cheaper one, so spreading out the purchases saves glory) and then stack up on what I need the most. Of course, if you are genuinely overflowing on a cat and can't spend the overflow quickly enough, skip that one. I tend to be able to use most cats even if a couple land in the stash, so buying one of each tends to be okay for me.

At your current progression level, only you know what the best rank up strategy would be, but in general what I would do is if you have a 6* that you have every intention of taking to R3 as soon as resources become available (as opposed to maybe eventually), then I would focus on taking those to R2. If you have a 6* champ that you would rank up to r5/65 as a 5* champ but you either haven't done so yet or don't have them yet, I would take those up to R2. After that, it is a bit of a **** shoot on balancing 5* and 6* rank ups.