**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about 7.3.6 Kang!

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Explored 4 paths in total in 7.3.6
Just took the path of Power Looper. I read the node there is nothing written on it about completing his prompts in last phase. I used couple of champions and threw sp3s and did no damage at all. Lost all my champions because I'm not been able to do the prompts and he is getting to sp3 way too fast.
Is there something I'm missing?

https://youtu.be/iO4JBc6T4Bo
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    I had kind of a different experience on the neurokinetic-fury path. Venom just killed kang with basic attacks. I am guessing that’s got something to do with ability accuracy reduction? I am not sure what’s happening in yours. I had a normal race to SP3 with no prompts experience on the power looper path.
    Sorry for not being helpful.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

I had kind of a different experience on the neurokinetic-fury path. Venom just killed kang with basic attacks. I am guessing that’s got something to do with ability accuracy reduction? I am not sure what’s happening in yours. I had a normal race to SP3 with no prompts experience on the power looper path.
    Sorry for not being helpful.

I just watched some videos on Power looper path. didn’t see those prompts pop up in final phase.
    I'm basically stuck, can't deal damage with sp3s, can't deal damage with any hits.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    can I get some suggestions on what to do?
    is it a bug? do i need to exit out of the quest?
    I'm basically stuck.