**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

YJ Fan Club - Anyone Else In It?

Comments

• ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I'd love to see some footage @Mister_House
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'd love a sig 200 YJ, his damage is nuts for high power gain scenarios - a taunt via synergy would take him to such a great level too.

He has so much utility though, slow, energy resistance, damage that gets around mitigations like safeguard, massive petrify, personal debuff potency increase, huge reduction to unblockable special attacks as a safety measure.

He's not a game-breaker, but he's packed with utility
  • Mister_HouseMister_House Posts: 39

I'd love a sig 200 YJ, his damage is nuts for high power gain scenarios - a taunt via synergy would take him to such a great level too.

He has so much utility though, slow, energy resistance, damage that gets around mitigations like safeguard, massive petrify, personal debuff potency increase, huge reduction to unblockable special attacks as a safety measure.

Couldn't have said it better myself
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Impressive Thing fight
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Can do without the sig though. Lower damage for sure, but the utility is still packed. I've used him unduped in war.

Also, @pseudosane this thread is for you ;)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Can do without the sig though. Lower damage for sure, but the utility is still packed. I've used him unduped in war.

Yeah of course, and in any fight where you don't want to use the sp3 (in shorter fights, or when you want petrify utility) you don't miss out on the damage in any case.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    No, but I'm in the not a fan of fan clubs

Yeah of course, and in any fight where you don't want to use the sp3 (in shorter fights, or when you want petrify utility) you don't miss out on the damage in any case.
    Yup, I brought him unduped into abyss but for content where you dont need the petrify the sig is soooooo nice!
    He's gonna be my first r4, hopefully in the next couple of months !!
  • He's gonna be my first r4, hopefully in the next couple of months !!

I will race you there hopefully
  • been running r3 YJ in war for plenty of seasons, was my alt's first r3.

been running r3 YJ in war for plenty of seasons, was my alt's first r3.

So happy to hear someone else likes him just as much! I'm taking a break from war for a while so you'll probably get there before I do
  • I Just Got A 5* Doom After A 5* YJ And Im On 5.3.2 Guess Who I R3 Instantly