**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 1-3 Rewards Reset ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
If you check your Act 1 to 3 you can see all rewards resetted. I have two questions about this ;
1 - I'm a TB, if I play these acts again will I get those units ?
2 - If I get those units, will this be considered as an exploit ? Is this against ToS ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You don't get any rewards, despite it looking like you will get any
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    I was worried when I saw my progress set to 0%, came straight to the forums and saw this post. I'm glad this was brought up so quickly.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

You don't get any rewards, despite it looking like you will get any

I’m getting more rewards from it
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    There are really weird things going on at this moment. I completed Doc Ock quest and I saw that I claimed Act 1 Completion rewards but when I see the exploration rewards it seems that I didn't claim them. So here is proof;

Before Iron Fist Quest ( look at my units ) ;

Rewards from exploration ;

After Exploration ( look at my units again ) ;

I need a quick respond before a massive ban wave or anything so I can report this issue from tickets and come clean. Nobody wants to loose a TB account for 50 units.

• JDubsJDubs Posts: 152

ExHavok said:

There are really weird things going on at this moment. I completed Doc Ock quest and I saw that I claimed Act 1 Completion rewards but when I see the exploration rewards it seems that I didn't claim them. So here is proof;

I need a quick respond before a massive ban wave or anything so I can report this issue from tickets and come clean. Nobody wants to loose a TB account for 50 units.

Ive just done the same, merely because I wanted to get them back up to 100% with the free refills they gave(Or get them closer to 100%). But I got 50 units too. Im not going to send a ticket saying I did a quest until the official clarification, but I have a feeling this may be a bug. Way too many units for kabam to give people for free essentially. They arent that nice.
    Not that nice huh? Didn’t they just give you that sweat solo objective comp a second ago? That was pretty nice considering the iso drought folks have been having
    Sweet*^
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

ExHavok said:

Ive just done the same, merely because I wanted to get them back up to 100% with the free refills they gave(Or get them closer to 100%). But I got 50 units too. Im not going to send a ticket saying I did a quest until the official clarification, but I have a feeling this may be a bug. Way too many units for kabam to give people for free essentially. They arent that nice.
    Not that nice huh? Didn’t they just give you that sweat solo objective comp a second ago? That was pretty nice considering the iso drought folks have been having
    6 refills and some basic iso is cool, but this is 1800+ units and 20+ l1 revs and 20ish l2 revives in exploration. This has to be a bug. They wont even give us more than 5 revs for compensation for parry.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Well, let's just wait some.info, i did same card to get Ikaris individual objectives points and got the same 50 units.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

Well, let's just wait some.info, i did same card to get Ikaris individual objectives points and got the same 50 units.

Yeah I'm waiting. Hoping they say go ahead, but just to be sure I'll wait.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe this is the real parry/dex compensation. I'd take it gladly.

Maybe this is the real parry/dex compensation. I'd take it gladly.

I like the way you think