**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries Puzzle

SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, I was trying to "fix" a little my masteries yesterday, but now I m not that sure I made the right changes. I used to had maxed Assassin and 1 point to Despair, and 5 to Precision. Now as you can see below, I changed this to 2 despair, 3 Assassin, 2 GC and 4 Precision. I see a slight improvement in arenas, but EQ cav feels a bit...off? Don't know, any insight or advice will be more than grateful, thank you in advance!

(My top champs in the last picture if this helps, I use a little bit of everything, OR not that much).

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I changed them back, I wasn't really comfortable with it, and I couldn't tell if there was a difference or not...
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,475 ★★★★
    I see your problem. You don't have points in recoil, liquid courage, or double edge.
  • Options

I see your problem. You don't have points in recoil, liquid courage, or double edge.

Yes, I don't want to run suicides, my initial thought was to add some points to GC to get a damage boost...