Why so much confusion within kabam regarding act 1-3?

Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
I am still not able to understand what was wrong there.
That content got revamped, was reset to 0% to all and we were told our progression title is retained but we can run those quest and grab the exploration Rewads. Many did as they told and some who were in desperate need of items rushed through it using refills. And now y'all are saying we will remove items earned through it and ban some people.

Why were we told, it's ok to farm additional rewards in first place anyway?
Why lack of proper communication?

As proof a couple of screenshots ....

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Ban...?? You create content, you say grab only exploration items, and now that we've done it, you say let's have coffee and ban summoners? Why, suddenly out of nowhere you wanna ban people? @Kabam Miike
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

Ban...?? You create content, you say grab only exploration items, and now that we've done it, you say let's have coffee and ban summoners? Why, suddenly out of nowhere you wanna ban people? @Kabam Miike

Ban people who exploited a Bug which is against Terms of Service (ToS) … we all agreed to. Same like using Bluestacks … will result in a Ban, even if you did not know it‘s forbidden.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

I am still not able to understand what was wrong there.
    That content got revamped, was reset to 0% to all and we were told our progression title is retained but we can run those quest and grab the exploration Rewads. Many did as they told and some who were in desperate need of items rushed through it using refills. And now y'all are saying we will remove items earned through it and ban some people.

Why were we told, it's ok to farm additional rewards in first place anyway?
    Why lack of proper communication?

As proof a couple of screenshots ....

If u read carefully it do said u couldn’t get rewards again since u should had Ben at 100 procen but unfortunately a bug happened en Kabam system making it restart yours progress reading it best to do and then do it multiple times because sometimes Kabam wirri ability getting lost like mine do now to