**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tier 5 Catalysts

I have a question. I have no idea where I can find Tier 5 catalysts in order to Rank up my 6 star champion. It's Mole Man and where I select the option to see where I can find the Tier 5 Skill catalysts, it says there's no information available. Where can I find them?

Comments

• SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    In Abyss, Act 6 and 7, Cavalier EQ, glory store, monthly side quest cavalier difficulty, etc. etc.
  • Isaaldan_24Isaaldan_24 Posts: 10
    Damn, I'm no where near strong enough yet to play Act 6, but I really appreciate the info! Thanks! And I'm still just Uncollected, so I only see up to Tier 4 catalysts in the Glory Store.

• You can get plenty (as T5Basic Fragments) to form a lot of full Cats even just with Uncollected content, even if only in ACT-5 so far.

Also AQ rewards, Glory, and buy fragments in Glory Store.

If you’re not seeing T5 Fragments in Glory Store, then you might just be too low of Summoner Level yet. Advance your XP and grow your Level.
    I'm level 60
    There are T5 Basic catalysts, but I need a T5 Skill Catalyst to rank up my only 6-star champion, Mole Man.
    Lol is being this condescending really necessary guys?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

The reason they are doing that is because most players don't get a 6* r3 until act 7.1 at least
    Crcrcrc said:

The reason they are doing that is because most players don't get a 6* r3 until act 7.1 at least
    That's all that had to be said, and it doesn't justify the attitude. I asked a simple question and I simply didn't believe I had champions strong enough to get through Act 6. My strongest is Mole Man with a rating a little below 11,000 and from this point all quests are with much stronger defenders. That's all.