**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Falcon's lock on working properly?

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
I've found issues with Falcon's aar. Sometimes it seems to me like it's not working as intended.

One example would be that Mr Fantastic can evade during lock on. Simple as that. No nodes, no funny interactions. He just evades like it's nothing.

Another example I've come across is that Iron Man IW can autoblock if he has armor ups, even when Falcon is locked on. From my testing against Iron IW, if you keep hitting iron man only when locked on and you succesfully kill him without losing lock on then he won't trigger any armor ups, so he'll never be able to autoblock. But if you lose your lock on and he triggers an armor up (while below 15% 1 armor up is enough to trigger autoblock) then even if you succesfully lock on again, if Iron man has an armor up he will autoblock you. And so if there are nodes such as optimist that happens regardless. If you only hit him while locked on, when the node triggers the armor up, you will get autoblocked (if iron iw is below 15%).

I wonder if there are also other situations that are similar and I just haven't come across them.

I can provide video footage of the 2 cases mentioned above. In a simple duel, so no nodes are active. If someone teaches me how to do that, I'll attach the video footage.

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

• MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Yes, I've noticed the same thing. Some champs can still evade/autoblock during lock-on.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic's evade is weird. For some reason his evade ability accuracy goes beyond 100% The IMIW thing sounds like a bug. IMIW with armour won't auto block Angela no matter how many armour buffs he has and her auto-block countering works with AAR
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    if mr fantastic gains a debuff after lock on is placed, then he has a chance to evade still
    0% - 100%= 0%, 0% + 5%/debuff= 5% chance to evade

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Diablord said:

if mr fantastic gains a debuff after lock on is placed, then he has a chance to evade still

0% - 100%= 0%, 0% + 5%/debuff= 5% chance to evade

Lock on shuts down abilities for the duration of lock on. Not just when you activate it. So it should still be -95% chance to evade with 1 debuff placed on Falcon. Doesn't matter if the debuff is placed before or after activation. Or at least this is how it should work