Problem with drop rate

Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
I dont receive compensation after mustached Crystal with bad drop rate 3% for a 6* im sad … isn’t normal …

1 picture offer nexus on 25 €

Second picture it’s à Crystal on the mounth

I would like to know it’s a normal drop rate ?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Compensation comes out when Kabam makes a mistake, not when players think they made a mistake. If anything, 4.5% on the bearded crystals is a higher chance than would be expected.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ok thanks for information Next time i dont take this offer 👎🏻 Nexus normaly it Best drope rate than cristal normal
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

Ok thanks for information Next time i dont take this offer 👎🏻 Nexus normaly it Best drope rate than cristal normal

The Nexus crystal does have the best drop rate. You need to keep in mind that the Nexus crystal shows three champs and you can pick one. The normal Cavalier crystal only shows one champ and that's the one you get.

When the Cavalier crystal has a 4.5% drop rate for 6* champions, that means that 4.5% of those crystals on average will drop a 6* champ, which is about one out of every 22 crystals. The Nexus crystal has a 3% chance for each one of its three options to be a 6* champ. That means approximately 9% of those crystals will contain at least one 6* champ, and assuming you pick that one you basically have about a 9% chance to get a 6* champ from that 3% Nexus crystal (the actual odds of getting a 6* champ are 8.73% for reasons having to due with the way the statistics works out, but that's close to 9%). In other words, the Nexus crystal with the 3% posted odds will drop a 6* champ about one out of every 11 crystals. The Nexus Cav crystals with the 3% posted rate drop 6* champs about twice as often as the Cavalier crystals with the 4.5% posted rate.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The Nexus crystal does have the best drop rate. You need to keep in mind that the Nexus crystal shows three champs and you can pick one. The normal Cavalier crystal only shows one champ and that's the one you get.

When the Cavalier crystal has a 4.5% drop rate for 6* champions, that means that 4.5% of those crystals on average will drop a 6* champ, which is about one out of every 22 crystals. The Nexus crystal has a 3% chance for each one of its three options to be a 6* champ. That means approximately 9% of those crystals will contain at least one 6* champ, and assuming you pick that one you basically have about a 9% chance to get a 6* champ from that 3% Nexus crystal (the actual odds of getting a 6* champ are 8.73% for reasons having to due with the way the statistics works out, but that's close to 9%). In other words, the Nexus crystal with the 3% posted odds will drop a 6* champ about one out of every 11 crystals. The Nexus Cav crystals with the 3% posted rate drop 6* champs about twice as often as the Cavalier crystals with the 4.5% posted rate.
    OK thank you for the long explanation I understand much better