**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin Advice

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
Is he worth r3ing without the dupe? I have been using him a lot lately and I really enjoy his playstyle. I also have a 5* Hood that I use quite often and bring along for the synergy. Asking because I have a skill T5CC and my other options are RagnaGOD and Stealthy, but I don't enjoy them as much. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Dupe is not at all necessary. Still a super beast.
  • Options

Thanks. I guess I just need to get some skill t4cc now. 6 stars take so much I never have enough now
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Thanks. I guess I just need to get some skill t4cc now. 6 stars take so much I never have enough now
    You won't regret it. I took him up before liking him and loved him when I used him. Pair sinister and it becomes better
  • Options

You won't regret it. I took him up before liking him and loved him when I used him. Pair sinister and it becomes better
    Sadly I don't have SInister above a 4 star. Waiting on a 5* or 6* since he'll pair up nicely with my R2 Ultron
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    His awakened ability will let his rages stack up faster
    I played him unawakend but duped felt kinda better