**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.5 Crossbones

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been struggling against this guy. Who did you guys use? Any other node/fight tips or advice?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I used king groot most recently, worked well.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Send a pic of your roster.

I used Warlock, fairly easy with him.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Warlock, Hyperion, G2099, Sentinel, CMM... just to name a few of his counters.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    I just did this last night on my junior account. Combo of SheHulk, Corvus, NF, HB, and Rmags got it done. I took the path to the left and then the Stark Spidey path to get Corvus 3 charges. I didn't have any heal blockers, so had to use what was in my toolbox. Boosted and used a revive or two.
    Focus on get Crossbones to drop his sp1.
    Good luck.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

When I used Hyperion his stun on sp 2 or incinerates on sp 1 werent sticking. And I was catious of just heavy parrying in case that didnt stick

Had more luck with my sentinel but didnt fight well at all. Ill definitely try him again

Send a pic of your roster.

I used Warlock, fairly easy with him.

Had him on my old account. What a stud

I just did this last night on my junior account. Combo of SheHulk, Corvus, NF, HB, and Rmags got it done. I took the path to the left and then the Stark Spidey path to get Corvus 3 charges. I didn't have any heal blockers, so had to use what was in my toolbox. Boosted and used a revive or two.
    Focus on get Crossbones to drop his sp1.
    Good luck.

Thanks yeah man that sp 2 is tricky to dodge and the chip damage is huge. Sp 1 is certainly the best option
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    My only champs who didn’t get wrecked with the poison debuff were Guilly 2099 and Mole Man (because he purifies the poison). It took a minute but I got him down.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Cam97 said:

When I used Hyperion his stun on sp 2 or incinerates on sp 1 werent sticking. And I was catious of just heavy parrying in case that didnt stick

Had more luck with my sentinel but didnt fight well at all. Ill definitely try him again
    With Hyperion you have to get him in the corner and heavy spam him. Bait his sp1 and counter it with a heavy rather than parrying then repeat the cycle.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Horseman wolverine would probably be the quickest.

https://youtu.be/rJne1oUpb2k
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    If you have a 5/6* white magneto your life will be much easier on this fight.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Rouge is great you can basically heal all fight long
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wanna say I used Colossus with Omega Red Synergy for Damage and Prof X Synergy for Poison Resist, the AAR from the Fury gives Colossus Double Power Gain which means you don't need the Emma Synergy.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Update people.

I took apocalypse unduped to R5 and used R4 Collosus and prof x unduped along with 5star r1 mr fantastic and r5 duped nick fury.

Got some good fights with Xavier and Apocalypse just dominated everything. Used mr fantastic pre fights on boss. Didn't need them at all lol

Ultron

6 star nebula or 5 star ultron rank up. Both unduped

Wanna say I used Colossus with Omega Red Synergy for Damage and Prof X Synergy for Poison Resist, the AAR from the Fury gives Colossus Double Power Gain which means you don't need the Emma Synergy.

I ditched omega for mr fantastic (wish i had white mags)
    JoseOk said:

If you have a 5/6* white magneto your life will be much easier on this fight.

I wish. Or a red!!!!!! Come on kabam

How can you use G2099? Isnt there a global she doesn't interact well with
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Warlock made it pretty simple, just use a poison immune
    JuggerNot said:

Warlock made it pretty simple, just use a poison immune

Sorry ive blown this thread up today but i got it mam! Used brains and used R5 Apocalypse lol